One day, Gitanjali’s teacher started asking students about their experience with credit cards. Gitanjali heard the conversation quietly sitting in front of the teacher’s desk. She heard about the advantages, and disadvantages got curious and decided to invest in one. Excited about starting her financial empowerment journey she began searching for credit cards online. Minute by minute her excitement started turning into anxiousness. She had no CIBIL score, one of the most basic requirements for becoming a credit card owner.
In the cold winter season sweat started forming in her head and ticking down her backbone, her dreams looked shattered for a movement. Until she found out about the Slice Card, the best gateway for students with no CIBIL Score and credit score towards financial freedom.
In the following article, we discuss everything you need to know about the advantages and disadvantages of using a slice credit card, Geetanjali that you like, and Geetanjali could make the right decision.
Slice Credit Card is one of the best cards on the market, the card can be used as a credit card or a loan. It comes with unbeatable benefits and features like a No Cost EMI facility for 3 months.No interest or charge is charged on a cost EMI facility for the first 3 months. The card can be used for shopping on 99% of merchant websites in India (as claimed by Slice company). Along with online shopping, the card can be used to withdraw cash which can later be transferred to a bank account.
Slice Credit Card is the only student credit card in the market that can be issued to students through which all features of the credit card can be used.
FEATURES of Slice Credit Card
- Availability: The card is available both in physical and virtual format.
- Cashback: 2% cashback is available on every transaction you make using the Slice Card.
- Credit Limit: Credit Limit starting from Rs2000 up to Rs 10 Lakhs is provided to you by the Slice Company.
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI facility is provided to you for 3 months. No interest or charge is charge from your no-cost EMI facility for the first 3 months.
- Nil Joining Fees: No Joining Fees are charge from you to get this card.
- Nil Annual Fees: No Annual Fees are charge from you to get this card.
- Instant Cashback and Discounts: The Slice Card provides instant cashback and discounts available on Amazon, Myntra, MakeMyTrip, Weight and many more.
- Cash Withdrawal and Money Transfer: You can withdraw cash and transfer money to your bank account or Paytm using the Slice Card.
- Referral Money: By refereeing Slice Cards to your friends you can earn referral money.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES of Slice Credit Card
- Cashback up to 90%: From Time to Time, the card comes with cashback offers of up to 90%.
- Age Limit: The minimum age for applying for the Slice Card is 18 years. That is, anyone above 18 years of age can apply for a Slice Card.
- ID Proof: A student ID card can be use to apply for the Slice Card (if a student does not has had a PAN Card)
- Loan and Credit Card: Both features of the credit card and loan are offer to you with the card.
- CIBIL Score: Unlike other cards, where only people with good Credit Scores can apply for the card. The Slice card comes with a unique feature. Students whose CIBIL score has not start yet are eligible to apply for Slice Credit Card. It is one of the best credit cards for people whose CIBIL score has not start yet.
- Application mode: You can apply for a Slice Card in both online and offline mode. In online mode, you can apply for the card using Slice App.
- Accepted by 99.95% of merchants: 99.95% of merchants across the country accept the card. (as claim by Slice Company)
- Soft Passbook: You can download an individual soft passbook using Slice App.
- Not a credit card: The Slice Card is not a credit card. It is a credit line card.
- High-Interest Rate: High-interest rate is charge to you if you fail to return credit taken by you on your Slice Card.
- CIBIL Score: The CIBIL score is impact negatively if you fail to return credit taken by you on your Slice Card.
- High Charges on Cash Transfer from card to bank account: High interest rates and charges are charge to you if you transfer from your Slice card to your bank account.
- Cash Back: The procedure of getting cashback is complicate. Many terms and conditions have been impose.
- Poor Customer Service: Many users complain that the customer service of Slice Card is not available 24×7.
- Poor User Experience on Slice App: Sometimes users face difficulty while repaying payments on the Slice App. The app also takes time in updating paid instalments.
Hope the article help you make the right decision. We wish the best for you in the financial journey ahead. All the best!
Read Also: CIBIL Score For A Personal Loan
Leave a Reply