It is simply impossible to imagine everyday life without a mobile phone, to use the Internet, play games, and watch videos, all these possibilities are contained in only one device. The possibilities of modern gadgets are endless, and choosing the best smartphone in 2022 is not the easiest task. Perhaps a few years ago, when these devices first appeared on the market, and there was not much to choose from, such problems did not arise.
But now the modern market of mobile gadgets is renewed every six months with the latest high-quality devices, and many of us do not know exactly what parameters to pay attention to in 2022. Now coming to the main point: how to choose the right smartphone, inexpensive but good, so as not to overpay for unnecessary functions, who tried to reveal the main points that you should pay attention to when buying. Just like Huawei offers are very lucrative for the buyers these days. But a buyer should always check everything before finalizing a good smartphone.
Why Do You Need A Smartphone?
Answer this question for yourself before you start choosing a good smartphone since the selection process directly depends on the purpose of using the gadget:
- If you need a device only for calls and SMS communication, then all devices cope with these functions perfectly and you should not overpay for famous brands and cool functionality.
- Often communicate on social networks, make video calls, or read books, you at least need a stable Internet connection (preferably 3G and 4G, in addition to Wi-Fi), a bright and contrasting display, and a good front camera.
- Do you like to play games, watch movies in high definition and work with a lot of applications? Choose a smartphone model with a powerful processor (at least with a frequency of 1.5 GHz and 4 cores), 2-3 GB of RAM, and a capacious battery (the more the better, for a 5-inch smartphone from 3000 mAh), a high-quality large-size display with high resolution.
- For selfie lovers, those who travel a lot and want to capture all the most interesting moments on camera, phones with excellent optics (from 16 MP) are suitable, complemented by a variety of functions, such as autofocus and optical image stabilization.
Summing up a little, it is worth noting that when buying a smartphone. We often prefer well-known brands for which we sometimes overpay a lot of money. We, in turn, can confidently say that Chinese smartphones, whose price and quality are at a good level, can be bought for reasonable money without losing performance.
Criteria for Choosing a Good Smartphone
You can decide on your own which smartphone to choose by examining a few main technical characteristics. You should choose based on the following criteria:
- Operating system
- Video accelerator
If you want to buy a smartphone but the price-quality ratio is worth at least look at the video review about the model you have chosen, and read the reviews on the forums before buying. If this is not enough for you to finally decide for yourself which smartphone company to give your preference to. Then you can always come to the store and use the phone you like!
Have you chosen a cool smartphone with high performance, but are unhappy with its performance? Among the most common problems are slow performance and fast battery drain. This is not uncommon, so it is recommended that you familiarize yourself with some valuable tips.
To prevent the battery from draining quickly
If the smartphone is quickly discharged, use the power-saving modes, of which there may be several. After activating this mode, the smartphone disables unnecessary modules, processor cores, wireless communications, and other components that quickly drain the battery. If there is no such function, follow these tips:
- Do not set a live wallpaper as a screen saver on your desktop.
- Turn off Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, and other wireless connections if you are not currently using them.
- Reduce the brightness of the display to a minimum – so the smartphone keeps charging for a long time.
- Turn off the vibration mode.