A journey that will never be forgotten.
To use a cliche, it is the Middle East’s shining star. On a Dubai city tour, you can see a variety of beautiful modern landscapes, exciting activities, and fascinating historical sites. Al Fahidi Palace is the first stop on tour. The Dubai Museum, built in the 18th century, and Al Fahidi Fort are the first two places to see. It is a great place to learn about the history of the old city of Mecca because it is a museum about the traditional way of life in Arabia. The beautiful Jumeirah Mosque was built in 1979. It is an excellent example of how Islamic architecture and modern architecture can work together.
Guests will stay at the Burj Al Arab and Jumeirah Beach for the rest of the trip. The Burj Al Arab is the world’s highest luxury building. After you’ve seen the exotic Palm Island, you can go to the Atlantis hotel, which is in the crescent of Palm Island and has a lot of photo opportunitiesÈ™tii. Sheikh Saeed Al-House Maktoum is another famous building. It was built in 1896 and is an excellent example of Islamic design. It is now home to several beautiful art galleries. The trip continues to the Sheikh Zayed Road.
A trip to Dubai is complete with a stop at the Gold Souk and a few shopping centers.
- The agent or driver from the Tourist Agency will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel in Dubai, Sharjah, or Ajman.
- There are many places to take pictures.
- Visit the Dubai Museum and the Creek in Deira and the beach and mosque in Jumeirah.
- Burj Al Arab and Palm The Atlantis in Dubai
- The Dubai Marina Emirates Mall
- The Gold Souk at the Dubai Mall
- And several other sights as well
If you need more seats, you can ask for them. You can choose between a private tour in a car or a group trip.
Also Read: https://mind-drama.com/desert-safari-dubai-evening-safari-and-significant-exercises/
Dhow Cruise Dinner Creek
As we cruise along the calm waters of Dubai Creek in our classic Arabian Dhow, Dhow dinner cruise creek, with an excellent buffet dinner set up on board, the crew will show you a level of graciousness and hospitality that is hard to find anywhere else.
The dhow cruise supper waterway is one of Dubai’s best-known things to do. With Arabian Safari Tours, you can see Bur Dubai and Deira Creek from the water and see how beautiful they are. When the Dubai Dhow cruise starts after sunset, you’ll be able to see almost the whole length of Dubai Creek.
It is a typical Arabic Dhow made of wood, with an air-conditioned lower deck and an open-air top deck for our dinner cruises on the stream. One of the most exciting things about Arabian Safari Tours is eating on a dhow boat. We also offer corporate bookings for businesses and other groups.
- A cruise on Dubai Creek Harbour for two hours
- Tea and dates in the afternoon; Arabic coffee and welcome drinks
- Tea, coffee, soft drinks, and mineral water
- a five-star hotel’s continental and Asian food
- Seats with the air conditioning on the lower deck
- Open-air seats on the upper deck
- In addition to the magic show and Tanoura dance show.
Kebabs, Shish Taouk, fish cooked in an Arabic style, Tikka Masala, and more are all vegetarian.
There are a few vegetarian options: Hara Kebab, Garlic, Olive Oil, Pesto Spaghetti, and Sauteed Fresh Garden Vegetables.
Some desserts are Baked Cheese Cake, Umali with Nuts, and others. if you want to know For More Click Here
Leave a Reply