Instagram, as one of the most popular social media platforms, offers a number of exciting features to its users. Although it is frequently reliable, the software does have weaknesses. One of the issues you can run into is “Instagram can’t refresh the feed.”
If you get the “Instagram couldn’t refresh feed” error, it’s not a big deal; it’s one of the most common Instagram blunders. You need to know why you’re getting this error and how to fix “Instagram feed not refreshing.”
Fixing Instagram When It Says “Couldn’t Refresh Feed”
Here are the most common reasons for tor the “Couldn’t refresh feed” error –
- Check Instagram Servers
- Update Instagram
- Enable Mobile Data For Instagram
- Update Date And Time
- Re-Login Into Instagram App
- Clear Cache And Storage
- Force Stop Instagram
- Restart Your Phone
1. Check Instagram Servers
A server fault is the most prevalent cause of “Instagram couldn’t refresh feed” errors. As a result, checking to verify if the Instagram server is up and running is always a good idea.
2. Update Instagram
Check the App Store/Google Play Store frequently for Instagram updates. Instagram updates are crucial since they can aid in the remediation of app difficulties.
3. Enable Mobile Data For Instagram
For Instagram updates, keep an eye on the App Store/Google Play Store. Instagram has to be updated because it can help with app problems. You have the option of either removing or increasing the daily data use limit for Instagram. Check if the “Instagram couldn’t refresh feed” issue has been settled.
4. Update Date And Time
Make sure the date and time on your phone are right. Set them to be automated instead, and you’ll never have to deal with such issues again.
* In the phone’s settings, go to Additional Settings.
* From the drop-down option, choose Date & Time.
- The options Use Network-Provided Time and Use Network-Provided Time Zone should both be activated.
- Check to see if the Instagram feed can be loaded.
5. Re-Login Into Instagram App
Logging out and back in is another approach to fix the “Instagram couldn’t refresh feed” error on Instagram. It’s a fantastic way to fix the problem because re-logging will refresh the program and remove all issues.
6. Clear Cache And Storage
As a result, deleting the cache is highly suggested. To fix this problem, clear the app data and cache on your Android phone.
* To begin, go to your Android phone’s “Settings.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose “Apps” and “All apps,” then “Instagram” and “Storage.”
- From your Instagram storage choices, select “Clear Cache” and then “Clear Data.”
- Exit the software after saving all of your modifications and restart the app.
7. Force Stop Instagram
Force Stop on Android, similar to Force Quit on Mac and End Task on Windows, completely stops all app activity.
* Long-press the Instagram app icon in the app drawer or on the home screen.
* Go to the information menu in the app.
* Stop and confirm your selection by tapping.
* Restart your Android smartphone and go back to Instagram.
8. Restart Your Phone
Restarting your device may be helpful in addressing the problem. Resetting the smartphone frequently fixes other apps.
How Do I Refresh My Instagram Feed?
To refresh your Instagram feed, essentially pull down your screen and delivery.
Reviving your Instagram feed will adjust the posts on your feed.
Assuming that you preferred every one of the posts on your feed already, invigorating it will show posts in sequential requests.
Then again, on the off chance that you could have done without every one of the posts on your feed, reviving it will show the posts that you’re probably going to collaborate with first.
Onlinegeeks is a specialized stage when you need to get extra data about Instagram-related writes then you will track down all arrangements here on this website.
Also recommended – https://mind-drama.com/7-key-tips-to-create-a-compelling-product-video/