Today’s digital age allows us to rely on the Internet for almost every aspect of our lives. This includes checking the weather and buying real estate. A dynamic that has been further enhanced by the distancing of health guidelines due to the pandemic. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), 97% of homebuyers used internet for home search in 2021. In response, companies encouraged homebuyers to submit e-signatures and sign electronic forms and contracts, as well as schedule virtual meetings. These trends in real estate are expected to continue. Agents must adapt. This means that they need a Real estate digital marketing agency uk that increases visibility and places listings in front the right buyers at the right times.
These digital marketing strategies and tips will help you get leads and propel your company to new heights.
1. Leverage geofencing
Location, location, location. This is a mantra that’s crucial for real estate sales and can be used to target a specific audience. According to NAR’s report, 76% homebuyers use mobile devices to search for homes. Geofencing is a great strategy to target the right audience with a relevant and impactful message. This refers to the precise and targeted location within a given area. It allows for targeting smartphone audiences when they are in that region. People will receive a push notification to their mobile devices once they have done so based on their interests. You can geofence shopping centers, offices, and parks in the area being targeted, depending on what you’re looking for.
2. Create a local SEO strategy
Local SEO is a great investment because it makes selling easier. This strategy aims to rank for local search terms such as “best realty agent” and “homes for rent near me”.
Here are some ways to get started
- Create and optimize your Google Business Profile.
- Consistently publish content via that Google profile.
- Obtain links from general and professional directories to build a backlink profile.
- Generate positive reviews on Zillow, Google, Facebook, Yelp, etc.
- Do local SEO keyword research.
3. PPC advertising: Invest
SEO is an effective tactic to drive traffic to your site and improve visibility for listings. However, you don’t need to rely solely on organic traffic to generate leads. You can also create a pay per click (PPC), which will allow you to target the most relevant and targeted buyers. PPC advertising works well in real estate marketing as it targets people who are actively looking for homes. Placing your ads at the right time can help them too — it leads them to the information or services that they are looking for. You can also make them more likely to become clients and ultimately buy homes with your services.
You will need these things to get started with PPC:
- Know your audience in order to choose the best keyword phrases for your campaign.
- Determine a maximum cost-per-click budget (CPC), which is basically how much you are willing to pay per click on a keyword.
- Choose the best ad platform for your PPC campaign (Google Ads or social media ads). ).
- Select the best format for your search ads (e.g., shopping ads, or display ads). ).
4. Social media has the potential to transform your life
Social media platforms, with their billions of active users per month, are an excellent resource for generating leads in real estate. This is particularly true for millennials who are the largest generation of homebuyers. According to a report by NAR 2021, 37% homebuyers in 2020 were from this generation. According to the Pew Research Center, Gen Z and millennials are the most active users of social media in the U.S. You can reach a market that is currently leading the real estate industry by using social media marketing.
Here are some tips and tricks that will help you succeed.
- Make sure to use the correct real estate hashtags in order to optimize your content.
- Educate buyers.
- Chat with your followers
- Please respond to the comments.
- Promote your neighborhood/town and not just your house.
- Share real estate success stories.
- Include video in the strategy.
Digital real estate
Digital marketing used to be a luxury strategy for real estate professionals. But it is now a necessity. You risk losing out to the competition and your company not reaching its full potential. Technology will continue to improve and evolve. Your reliance on it is only going to grow. It doesn’t matter if a homebuyer clicks a link for a scheduled tour or views a virtual tour of a house, they are using technology to accomplish an end goal. Why not meet them halfway?