Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Overview:
According to the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Ventricular Assist Devices Market Report: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027,” the global ventricular assist devices market reached a value of US$ 1.56 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2.80 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 10.09% during 2022-2027.
Ventricular assist devices (VADs) are circulatory support equipment that ensures the proper flow of blood in one’s body. They function by pumping blood from the lower chambers of ventricles to the rest of the organs. They are equipped with an electronic controller, tubes and a power source that assist in cardiac circulation among patients with heart failure. As a result, they are considered to be a preferred therapeutic solution for patients suffering from end-stage heart failure as VADs help increase their life expectancy with an improved quality of life
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis takes over the world, we are continuously tracking the changes in the markets, as well as the purchase behaviors of the consumers globally-our estimates about the latest market trends and forecast values after considering the impact of this pandemic. These observations will be integrated into the report.
Request Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/ventricular-assist-devices-market/requestsample
Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trends:
Heart transplantation is an optimal surgical therapy utilized for end-stage heart failure (HF). It is increasingly becoming limited on account of the shortage of suitable heart donors and the widening gap between donors and recipients. This represents one of the significant factors propelling the global ventricular assist devices market growth.
Apart from this, the rising prevalence of cardiovascular disorders (CVDs), such as hypertension, ventricular septal defect, heart failure and stroke, due to stressful and sedentary lifestyles and increasing consumption of fast food, is also strengthening the market growth. Furthermore, the leading manufacturers are using advanced technologies to develop miniature devices designed with infection control, which is anticipated to impel the market growth in the coming years.
Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market 2022-2027 Analysis and Segmentation:
Competitive Landscape with Key Players:
- Abbott Laboratories (ABT)
- Abiomed, Inc.
- Berlin Heart GmbH (Syscore GmbH)
- BiVACOR, Inc.
- Calon Cardio Technology Limited
- Cardiacassist Inc. (LivaNova PLC)
- CHF Solutions, Inc.
- Jarvik Heart, Inc.
- MAQUET GmbH (Getinge Group)
- Medtronic Plc
- Syncardia Systems LLC (Versa Capital Management LLC)
- TandemLife (LivaNova Plc)
- Terumo Corporation.
Breakup by Product:
- Left Ventricular Assist Device (LVAD)
- Right Ventricular Assist Device (RVAD)
- Biventricular Assist Device (BiVAD)
Breakup by Flow Type:
- Pulsatile Flow
- Non-Pulsatile or Continuous Flow
Breakup by Product Type:
- Implantable Ventricular Assist Devices
- Non-implantable Ventricular Assist Devices
Breakup by Application:
- Bridge-to-Transplant (BTT) Therapy
- Destination Therapy
- Bridge to Recovery and Bridge to Candidacy
Breakup by End-User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Other)
Key Highlights of the Report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022- 2027)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- SWOT Analysis
- Value Chain
- Comprehensive Mapping of the Competitive Landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we can provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 USA
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800