Weddings are one of the most important days in a woman’s life, and they should be treated as such! There are so many things to worry about – choosing the right dress, making sure your hair and makeup look perfect, and ensuring that you have everything you need to enjoy the festivities. In this article, we’ve put together some amazing saree makeup and hairstyle ideas for weddings and parties!
Simple Braid with The Traditional
If you’re looking for a beautiful and easy way to add a bit of glamour to your next party or wedding look, try a simple braid. This hairstyle is both versatile and timeless, perfect for any special occasion. Here’s how to do it:
1) Start by laying down your hair in a single straight line down your back.
2) Take two small sections of hair at the front of your head and twist each one around the other, forming a loop. Clip off the ends so that the loops are secure.
3) Take the remaining hair at the back of your head and loop it through the first two loops on either side of your head. Now tuck the ends underneath so they’re hidden.
4) Pull gently on both ends to tighten up the braid. You can now hold it in place with a hair tie if you like.
5) For an extra touch of glamour, add some glossy waves using a straightening iron or curling wand before letting it dry naturally.
This simple braid is perfect for a sleek and modern look. It can be styled in a variety of ways, so feel free to experiment to see what looks best on you.
Bridal Saree Draping Services in Hyderabad
Looking for a unique and stunning bridal saree? Look no further than our team at Bridal Saree Draping Services in Hyderabad! Our skilled and experienced seamstresses can create a beautiful saree that will make you stand out from the crowd.
Our team can also help you create the perfect hairstyle for your wedding day. We have a wide variety of hairstyles to choose from, so you can find the perfect look for your wedding. Our team of experts will help you choose the hairstyle that is right for you.
Contact us today to book a consultation with our team of seamstresses and hairstylists! We are confident that we can help you create the perfect bridal gown and hairstyle for your special day.
Makeup to Try With Sarees
Looking for a sari makeup look that will really stand out at your next party or wedding? Here are five amazing sari makeup looks to try!
1. Start with a natural look and use a light foundation to cover any blemishes. Just mix some light bronzer or blush into the foundation for a natural looking glow.
2. You can go for a more dramatic look by using bright eyeshadows and eyeliner. Add some mascara and you’re good to go!
3. If you want to keep things light and airy, use a wash of light pink or baby blue lipgloss. If you want something a little more dramatic, try using a deep plum lipgloss instead.
4. To add dimension to your eyes, use dark eyeliner and winged eyeliner techniques to create an interesting look.
5. For an extra glamourous finish, use pearlescent powder over your entire face and body to give yourself a glowing effect.
whichever makeup look you choose, make sure to go for a natural or subtle look for your wedding or party. That way, you’ll look like a beautiful bride or groom without having to spend a lot of time and effort on your makeup!
Hairstyle For Sarees
Looking for a unique hairstyle for your sari? Check out these amazing hair styles for wearing in a saree. Whether you’re going for an elegant look or a more bohemian vibe, these hairstyles will capture your attention.
1. High-knee length hair is perfect for a saree party look. This style is sleek, modern and definitely eye-catching. If you’re looking to amp up the glam factor, add some colorful bangles and earrings to complete the look.
2. A high ponytail is another great way to achieve that saree party look. Simply tie your hair into a high ponytail and secure it with a headband or elastic band. This style is easy to manage and can be worn with just about any outfit.
3. A messy bun is another great option for a saree party hairstyle. Simply divide your hair into two sections and put them into a messy bun at the back of your head. If you want to add extra volume to your hair, use some products before styling it into a bun.
4. For a more demure look, try wearing your hair in a low ponytail at the back of your head. This style is versatile and can be worn with any outfit. Simply mist your hair with a hairspray before tying it into a low ponytail for a sleek look.
5. Lastly, if you’re looking for an easy hairstyle that can be styled in minutes, try wearing a loose bun at the back of your head. Simply pull your hair into a loose bun and secure it with a band or elastic. This style is perfect for days when you don’t have time to spend on your hair.
Party Makeup Artist in Hyderabad
Looking for a makeup artist to make you look stunning for your next party or wedding? Look no further than the experienced and talented Party Makeup Artist in Hyderabad at our Parlor! Our team of makeup artists can create an amazing saree makeup look that will turn heads at your next event. We have a wide range of makeup and hairstyle options that will suit every type of partygoer. From traditional Indian wedding makeup looks to modern day party makeup, we have something for you!
We also offer hair styling services for weddings and parties. We can create a gorgeous updo or braid style that will show off your beautiful hair. Whether you want a natural look or want to add some extra glamour, our team of experts can help you get the look you desire. Contact us today to book an appointment!