You’re walking down the street, minding your own business when suddenly you trip over a curb and feel something snap in your pocket. You pull out your phone to find it completely bent beyond repair.
The first thing you think is, Is it possible to fix a bent phone? You are not alone. This problem is so widespread that it’s even been named BendGate. Well, yes, it is! Several ways are used safely with minimal risk of damaging your device further.
Let’s take a look at those options now!
Major causes a smartphone to bend.
- A smartphone is a delicate device that may bend or break if not handled properly. The main causes are dropping it, applying pressure on the phone, or putting a heavy object on top of the device.
- The second most common cause of bent cell phones is bending them. It can happen when someone puts their phone in their pocket, sits down with their legs crossed, and applies pressure to the sides of their bodies as they sit down.
- The third most common cause is applying pressure on the phone intentionally to check the rigidity and flexibility of your device. It’s highly unrecommended.
How to avoid it?
- Use a case to minimize drops.
- Avoid applying high pressure.
- Slide it in your pocket, not the back.
- Keep mobile away from the bed.
Use a case to minimize drops.
Cases protect from drops, scratches and dents and offer grip to prevent slippage. There’s one for every phone model and style, so you’ll be able to find one that suits you perfectly.
You can find a case for any phone model, from iPhones and Samsung to Huawei and OnePlus. Some cases are slim and lightweight, and those with extra bulk provide additional protection against drops.
You’ll even find cases offering wireless charging capabilities, so you can keep your phone safe without removing the case whenever you want to charge it.
Avoid applying high pressure on your phone.
- Avoid applying high pressure on your phone.
- As a precaution, use a case to avoid putting unnecessary stress on the device. A case with airbags will also absorb shock if you drop it.
Also, try not to put these items in the back pocket of your pants:
- Your cell phone can easily break or crack when placed between two hard surfaces like denim fabric and concrete ground (or pavement). So please keep it away from those places as much as possible!
Slide it in your pocket, not the back
One of the biggest causes of phone damage is the user. Not only can it be difficult to keep track of your cell phone on a busy day, but there are plenty of ways you can accidentally damage your device without even realizing it.
Please don’t put it in your back pocket. The back pocket tends to cause cell phones to bend after repeated pressure from sitting down or falling onto the floor. If you have a case on your phone, it’s even more important to avoid placing it in the back pocket of your jeans or pants.
Keep mobile away from the bed.
Follow these tips to make sure your mobile phone stays safe and secure:
- Please keep it away from the bed. The most dangerous place to hold a cell phone is on your bedside table, where it’s easy to drop and damage.
- Try not to sleep with your mobile next to or under your pillow. Unfortunately, if you roll over onto the device during the night, there’s a chance that you could break its screen or damage its battery pack.
Is it possible to unbend my phone at home?
It is possible to unbend your phone at home. However, it is not recommended that you repair it yourself. It requires specific tools and expertise that are hard to achieve unless you have a lot of time on your hands and are willing to spend hours learning how to do it correctly. If this doesn’t sound like something, you’re interested in doing or don’t think you have the necessary skills or know-how. Then we recommend taking your device to an expert who can help get your phone back into shape.
Consult the phone repair store for the fixes
If you are unsure about what to do, it is recommended that you consult a phone repair store for the fixes. Phone repair stores offer a range of services. They are equipped with specialized tools and equipment that make it easy to complete complex repairs. If there’s anything else you need, they can help out with that as well.
You can also visit Cell N Tech for the best repair services. With years of experience serving customers in Beddington BLVD NW. They offer expert-level repairs at affordable prices on all phone brands, including Apple iPhones and Samsung Galaxy phones.
If you are thinking about fixing your bent phone, there are some ways to do that. You can take it to a phone repair store and they will fix it for free or at an affordable price. This is better than buying a new one.
How much does it cost to fix a bent phone?
The cost of fixing a bent phone depends on several factors. The first and most obvious is the extent of the damage.
All you have to phone repair is a minor bend in your phone, and then it should only cost between $50 and $100 (or less) for professional repairs at an Apple Store or similar store.
Read more interesting articles at Mind-Drama
Leave a Reply